Accounting modules are:
- General Ledger, which reduces, or even eliminates posting errors in Journals, and produces real time financial reports
- Cash & Bank, helps you avoid unposted customer payment and illegal cash disbursement
- Cash Advance, helps you simplify and control Cash Advance Request and Settlement from and by your employees
- Account Receivables, helps Billing Department create Sales Invoices, project the receipt, and monitor bad debt
- Account Payables, helps you schedule the disbursement, and - ultimately - control your expenses.
- Budgeting, allows you to compare actual transaction with your budget
Next: Purchasing Modules